Google

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo for another double?

Ronaldo has been nominated for the PFA Player's Player of the Year and PFA Young Player of the Year for 2008. I think he deserves more than those, he deserves European Player of the Year and World Player of the Year.

He is amazing this year, just see the goal and the record... He already become a legend for Man Utd. The good thing is he only 23 years old. I hope he will stay at Old Trafford for long long time.

One thing I am curious, is there any age limit for young player of the year award? Coz Ronaldo already 23 years old. In the past, I think the oldest player who received the award is 21 years old. Well please correct me if I'm mistaken. Another thing about young player shortlist, why no Anderson in it? Personally, I think Anderson deserves the award. The lad is amazing this year, this season is his debut at premier league and only 19 years old but he already play important part in our midfield.

No comments: